Abandoned trains and railroads

Thanks to some unknown and strange reason, for the last few weeks I have been dreaming about trains and train stations, almost everyday. It wouldn`t bother me for my subconscious to do so, but not so often, and not without me knowing why. Maybe it`s because I relive a trauma, maybe it`s because I haven`t traveled by train for the last 2 years, or maybe my brain is just saying "Dude post some more on HIAT, you kinda ignored it lately". Well, that`s about fair, I got caught up with other projects lately and have abandoned (ironic ain`t it?) the blog. But here I am to post some photos of trains and railways, derelict trains and railways that is. Maybe this is what my brain needs to stop making me dream all them weird stuff. So, without further ado, here are some random photos I found in google, especially for you rust loving freaks.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...